Our purpose is to fulfill the main purposes for the Church: fellowship, discipleship, worship, ministry, and obedience to Christ’s Great Commission to go and share the good news of the Gospel with our neighbors and to the ends of the earth, to the glory of God!
Our vision is to see every member growing in faith and love, serving others with the gifts and abilities God gave them, and sharing Jesus with others. We want to see the kingdom of God grow in our area and all around the world!
Why Attend Church?
What is your greatest need? Have you found a suitable solution? The Bible says that man’s greatest need is to be in a personal relationship with God. This is only possible through His son, Jesus Christ.
This is the beginning point. God has a wonderful plan for your life. We discover this plan through Bible study, prayer, and fellowship with other believers.
This is what Sunday School is about. We encourage you to bring your family and friends and come join us this Sunday at 9:30 a.m. as we study God’s Word and discover His answers for life’s questions.
We Believe . . .
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible as God’s Holy Word, equal in all its parts and without error in its origin or content.
- The one true and living God, eternally existent as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit . . . Three persons, yet one God.
- The deity of Jesus Christ; His virgin birth, vicarious death, bodily resurrection, and second coming.
- The resurrection of the dead . . . The saints to eternal life in a literal heaven . . . The lost to an eternal torment in a literal hell.
- The creation of man by a direct act of God.
- The fall of man into sin and the eternal judgment of sin.
- Salvation from sin by grace through faith unto justification, regeneration, and eternal security.
- The ministry of the Holy Spirit as the third Person of the triune God. He convicts of sin, baptizes and indwells the believer at the moment of salvation, seals the believer for eternity, and empowers the believer for daily living.
- The autonomy of the local church with two ordinances: Baptism by immersion and the Lord’s Supper.
- Priesthood of the believer.
- The separation of church and state.
- The biblical definition of marriage as between one man and one woman as ordained by God.
- We support the sanctity of human life.
A Message of Hope
God loves you and wants you to have a full and meaningful life. He wants to give you eternal life. Because of His great love for you, He has provided a simple and wonderful plan for you to become a part of His family. The Bible clearly states this plan. The first Scripture deals with the problem of sin.
1. ALL HAVE SINNED
All have sinned and come short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23). Sin means breaking God’s law. We can sin by our deeds, speech, and thoughts. The Bible says, “All have sinned.”
2. SIN BRINGS SPIRITUAL DEATH
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:23). The word death refers to spiritual death. Your sins have caused you to be separated from God, but God loves you and offers eternal life through Jesus Christ.
3. CHRIST DIED FOR YOUR SINS
But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us (Romans 5:8). Jesus’ death on the cross paid the penalty for your sins. When you commit your life to Christ, you will receive complete forgiveness and eternal life.
All human efforts to gain salvation through good works, sincerity, baptism, church membership, and other ways have failed. Christ alone can save you.
4. CALL UPON CHRIST
The Bible says, "For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved"
(Romans 10:13). You can call upon Christ now. Ask Christ to forgive your sins and invite Him to come into your life.
The following is a sample of a prayer that someone seeking salvation and forgiveness might pray. You can use these words or pray in your own words. What matters is that you are sincerely seeking forgiveness through belief in Christ.
Dear Lord, I know I have sinned. I believe you died on a cross for my sins and rose again to give me eternal life. Please forgive me of all my sins. I invite you to come into my life and save me. I now receive you as my Lord and Savior. Take control of my life and help me live for you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.